Tuesday, April 21, 2009

PSM 1 Presentation

I was a bit nervous in the beginning.

I was tested by Shafiq Bachok first before my evaluators, Sir Abdullah and Madam Bariah arrived. It chilled me a bit.

Sir Abdullah, my first evaluator, was not as scary as I thought and as I imagined.

He was kinda cool.

He purposed some new ideas and functions which I am not sure whether am I suppose to do it or not.

After presentation, I went to meet Miss Noorlin, my supervisor. But she wasn't around. I met her the day after first final paper. She asked me to meet Haswan Rais since the ideas of Sir Abdullah requires me to look at Haswan Rais's PSM module. Man~.. Darn! I am bit indolent to meet that guy because I am a bit annoyed with him. Sigh.. Well, if I have to, then I have to..

No comments:

Post a Comment