Friday, June 5, 2009

Mak Su's voice..

Owh dear...

I really miss Mak su... a lot.

She is like a blond girl in the family.

Well, I am not going to say that she IS a blond girl, thou that was what K.Eisha said.

duh~! because she is not blond..

but she is akin to the blond attitude and personality. haha..

the way she thinks, she walks, she rolls her eyes whenever she doesn't like when we talk to her.

That's the way she is simply because she is the youngest and always be alone at home.

Poor and pity Mak Su.

How I wish I can stay at home, help her in her studies, company her whenever she needs someone to talk to.

Well, because of the distance of our age and also that has happened back then, we have a gap.

I don't say that we are not getting along. But we haven't understand each other yet.

Today, Mak Su called me. We talked about 15minutes.

About home, family, schools and ME..

she asked, how did I do..

Why am I in Melaka? Why not Pahang?

Why they didn't do it in Pahang.

How are my friends and etc..

Truly, she sounds really lonely.

Mak Su told me that she is going to give me a avisit in Melaka this Sunday.

Yay! I can hear the excitement in her voice.

She is really looking forward to visit me.

So do I..

Therefore I went out just now with my friends.

I bought a book for Mak Su, Jinx by Meg Cabot.

Hope Mak Su will like it..

Mak Su..

She has gone through a lot of obstancle in her life though she is a just a little girl..

Mak Su..

My youngest little sister.

Why do we call her Mak Su?

because she is only 14 and she already has 2 nephews and 5 nieces and there is one of our nephews which we call him Sin Chan, always want MAK SHU~..

No comments:

Post a Comment