Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Spending!

Wuarrrrggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I thought I will be different from all the women out there!
I've told myself not to spend on unnecessarily things..
But there you go again.
What is wrong with me this year?!
For more than half a year I've been spending like a hell.

Let me see here what did I get for myself this year..
* Shoes, Watch, Specs, Clothes, Pants, Tudung, Sewing Machine and now..a phone????

THAT SHOULD BE ENOUGH FOR YOU EMMA SOFIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*You are not working and not earning any money yet!*

Huargghh!! Since when I become shopaholic ????
I thought and still remember that I hate shopping and spending soooo much!
But look at me now!

God! Help me please!
I have 24 pairs of shoes already and 4 full wardrobes!
No more please...

**Yes!
But WHY ON EARTH DID YOU BUY THE SEWING MACHINE AND A NEW HANDPHONE??**

errrrr..... for the sewing machine? errm.. I thought I will be able to be more ladylike who can stay at home be creative as well as earn some money but then I end up become so lazy and my brain is dead, where and then I realize that I am more an outdoor person.

Therefore, with the money left, I went and bought a phone for myself own satisfaction i guess.. hehe

**STUPID GIRL!! YOU KNOW THAT IS TOO MUCH!! The money can be used for something else!! **

Indeed!! I am sssooooo sorry! I regret it! huhuhu

p/s : This is what happened when your iman in so lemah, godaan syaitan makin melampau - lampau!


No comments:

Post a Comment