Thursday, October 21, 2010

I wish for your honesty.

For you
I have a simple wish
Not unkind or otherwise
Just a wish for your entire life...
I wish you honesty.

Honesty
for you between your own heart and mind
And also the hearts and minds of others...
I'll wish that you believe what you hear yourself say
And trust that others will do the same ...

For you,
your acts will admonish your thoughts
If what you say is really what you feel ...
In years to pass I shall remember
My honesty to you and yours to me

I shall wonder if you were honest with me ...
If I take long in deciding
I shall add together what it cost me
Honesty is free but priceless
So what we shared is beyond human value to me ...

If in your own mind
you believe you were not honest with me
We shall part as friends.

If in your own mind
you believe you are honest with me
I am yours...

No comments:

Post a Comment