Thursday, March 10, 2011

Pembeza Hak & Batil

Maaf..
Sometimes I forgot that my blog is private and I have all kinds on readers.
Last month my posts were almost about my kejahilan time.
And a few posts back were about love stories.
Being a bit selfish of myself.
Seriously I have no intention to hurt or make anyone jealous by my words but all of it was just an explanation of why things happened and things my heart mumbled as well a seek of being understood.

As of this post, this will be a little bit more serious.
Things that sometimes that not we do not know, but we tend to neglect it.

Al - Quran.
Our love letters from the true Lover.
Our light of guidance.
Our life dictionary.
Our rules & regularization.
Our medicine of sadness.
Our teacher of prayers.
Our sickness cure.
Our news of happiness.
Our rewards.

It is The Furqan that always gives us a reminder and link us to Allah.
It is The Furqan, the fastest broadband and wireless to Allah.

Wait a second. I don't come up this topic on my own. This topic was given to me when I went for a liqo' 2 night ago. And it makes me really think hard! And hell yeah, I go for liqo' or the common word use is USRAH. And what is wrong of me, the naughty girl, the kasar girl, the bajet baik girl or the social girl going for liqo'? Dah tu kalau mati kejap-kejap lagi, takkan tak bawa bekal untuk kubur?? duhhh~ haha ;p


OK. Generally, how can you relate Al - Quran to your daily life?
Me, myself. I am not good at all reciting it in Arabic. Still merangkak.
But with all tafsirs/translations all, it shouldn't stop us of learning and understand the letters send to us.

It makes me think, if we can update our blog, our post/wall in Facebook, our status in twitter at most is everyday (tu tak termaksuk yang almost every hours and minutes), sms-ing our beloved one (parents, siblings, friends & gf/bf), how about Allah?

How about Allah?
Why not doing it To ALLAH, Because of ALLAH and With ALLAH?

Nah, here comes the issue.
Our BRAINS know what is right and what is wrong.
But it is our HEART that keeps on denying it!

Couldn't believe it?
Simple... I give an example.

We know that tinggalkan solat and tak solat is berdosa or tidak berkat melewatkan solat.
Who does not know that? Each muslim know that and we know the consequences.
But, we still doing it, don't we? Masih lagi liat subuh or ada yang tidak solat langsung.

Isn't it in the Al - Quran already stated that?
We know it, aren't we?
It is our heart kan?
That's why..

Pause here! I'm not saying I'm all good either. But these are all what I've been thinking and I want to share. I always believe of being moderate. Kiranya, bab-bab dunia kena pandai, bab-bab akhirat pun kena pandai juga. :)


Yeah. Most of us. Has a heart problem. We refuse to listen what have been told to us. We tend not to forgive others just because they make us hurt. We always see the other side of kindness. We tend to boost up our ego. And there are a lot more.

That is why we need Al-Quran to cure it. Let's free out our hearts from aching.
Let's our heart differentiate the Hak and the Batil by Al-Quran.
We never know when Allah is going to send Izrail to us.
But when Izrail comes, of course we want it to be easy isn't it? :)

2 comments:

  1. fuqran? I havent heard about it? new book? but i familiar with word = furqan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tq Fifi. Amendmented already. ghee~ ;)

    ReplyDelete