Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Swap it away.. =)

Woot woot!
Kini bukan masa untuk bersedih..
Well, biarpun kami telah berpisah, kami tetap berkawan.. =)
Mungkin perpisahan itulah yang terbaik demi kebahagiaan dia dan cinta dia..
Malas nak gaduh. hehe

OK. Put that aside..
Woooshhh~!

Today my brother will be back from Shanghai.
Kak Liza already here 2 weeks ago arrived from Dubai and Brazil.
My parents tak jadi pergi Jepun since the nature disaster.
But they are planning to go to Norway soon.

Alhamdulillah now all my family members are completed and all are back in Malaysia again.
Home sweet home.
We had fun with the family gathering 2 weeks ago.
And since Abang Eysa will be arriving soon, we will have another big one again.
How can I be more happier with family members always there by my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment